All posts are written by Amber Dennis unless otherwise noted.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Let's get down to business...





So, being a lady isn't always pretty. For example just yesterday I ate what I can only assume was 2-3 times my weight in gummy bears. While reflecting on what will henceforth be considered the Great Gummy Bear Massacre of 2012, with half a pineapple bear hanging out of my mouth, I thought about this post.

Sometimes you gotta get things waxed, plucked, pulled...any number of unpleasant sounding adjectives. And sometimes you need a little something to...soothe your skin for lack of a better term. Here's where your knight in shining armor, also known as PFB Vanish, comes in. It's great for sensitive skin and will do a number on ingrown hairs. On top of that it'll have you feeling wonderful after you've paid a stranger to rip the hair off of your body.


For both men and women. Available at Freckle. $19


No comments:

Post a Comment