All posts are written by Amber Dennis unless otherwise noted.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Let's have a vintage New Year

Guys, it's December 31st. Tomorrow's gonna be January 1st.  Let's celebrate with some vintage New Years photography!

Ooooh la la, Bonjur, Fromage...other French words. (Guys I know all painters aren't French.)
This is what I plan on wearing tonight and the exact amount of balloons I plan on carrying around with me.
I have literally never seen a more terrifying depiction of a New Years party.
Those ruffles, those bows...yes please! 


So there you go, we know you'll be celebrating your New Year with the same style and class as these ladies(and terrifying drawings) of yesteryear. We want to thank you for business and hope to see you all soon in 2013! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment