All posts are written by Amber Dennis unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Freckle Brooklyn: Reports From The Front Desk

Dear Frecklers,

You wouldn't think so, but so much happens here at the front desk. Especially on a busy Saturday like this one. There is a lot of rejecting to be done! Due to high demand and our small staff, we have had walk-in's today asking for manis, pedis, eyebrow tints and more. I have had to tell them the truth: we are simply booked up at the present moment.

That's no fun. I wish we could take each person. I don't know how to do nails, also I have not the slightest clue about waxing. Ania and Aneta on the other hand, they are pros. So many people come here for them. We even had a gal today travel all the way from New Jersey! She refuses to go to anyone else.

I can't go on with this entry without mentioning Martha. The care she takes with the work she does on toes and nails is extremely awesome. She was pretty busy today as well.

Thus, my conclusion for the day is: make an appointment! It's always good to call to get an idea of what our day here at Freckle looks like. I will be answering calls from Wednesday to Saturday.

Sincerely,
The Front Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment