All posts are written by Amber Dennis unless otherwise noted.

Monday, February 11, 2013

I have so many things to tell you....

Guys it's been forever since our last blog post. I'm really sorry, but also I feel like it's worth it because I have so much good news!

Here it is:

1. Valentines Eve Party with Freckle and S.W. Basics!

It's free, there's gonna be chocolate, eco-manicures, champagne and body oils. I literally can't think of anything I'd rather do more.

RSVP/read more about it here: http://ecoluvatfreckle.eventbrite.com/






2. GOLD ZOYA! I've already told everyone I know about this top coat and I'm about ready to scream it from every roof top in New York. You might say, "Amber you're overreacting" and I might say "Leave me alone i'm about to drink this nail polish so that I can become one with it." To each his own.



3. Pixie Dust Matte Zoya It's sparkly and matte and I love it.



4. Cafe Pistachio A new cafe/bakery is opening in Greenpoint. It's on Leonard and Nassau and based on the name I believe they only sell pistachios and coffee. I think it's a fair assumption. Also they're hiring! We'll review them as soon as they open!

5. Early Spring! Sometimes I leave my house, see my shadow and frantically run back inside too. But no ones takes that as an indication of anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment